Censum 3.0.18 has been released!
Hello fellow performance tuners!
We are pleased to announce the next minor release of Censum! This release fixes several small issues with parsing of Java 8 logs and fixes to the wording for many of our analytics.
- Parallel Full GC Parsing bug
- Improved TLAB support
- Improved CPU Summary Analytic
- Improved High Kernel Times Report
- 0 Allocation Rate after Full GC bug fix
- US vs UK date clarification
- Several misc parser fixes
- Improve Date / Time stamp conversion logic
- The sharp eyed amongst you will see the version number is set to 3.0.18 or 3.0.19 – don’t panic this is a side effect of our build system!
Contact email@example.com if you need any help.
Martijn (CEO) and the jClarity team.