Censum 3.0.16 has been released!
Hello fellow performance tuners!
We are pleased to announce the next minor release of Censum! This release fixes several small issues with parsing of Java 8 logs and fixes to the wording for many of our analytics.
- Improved logging for parsing engine
- Improved tests around iCMS
- TLAB parsing support (analytics to come in a future release)
- com.jclarity.censum.filter property support added for filtering out custom prefixes to log lines.
- G1 pre clean parsing fix
- G1 ergonomics parsing fix
- G1 Concurrent String de-duplication parsing fix
- G1 Concurrent cycles parsing fix
- G1 CSet parsing fix
- iCMS synthesising full GC parsing fix
- PS Full reference parsing fixes
- iCMS par new promotion failure parsing fix
- New G1 String Deduping view
- Pause table imporvements
- Improvement to Heap too small analytic
- Improvement to Memory pool size analytic
- Improvement to Heap summary views
- The sharp eyed amongst you will see the version number is set to 3.0.16 or 3.0.17 – don’t panic this is a side effect of our build system!
Contact email@example.com if you need any help.
Martijn (CEO) and the jClarity team.