New Censum 3.0.0 Release!
Hello fellow performance tuners!
We are pleased to announce the next major release of Censum! Get deeper insight into the G1 collector with 8 new graphs, discover what other non GC activities are causing your JVM to pause via Safepoint logs, find out if your Perm/Metaspace is causing Full GCs to occur, plus a host of bug fixes.
- New support for Safepoint Logs – See the help page within Censum for details on how to create Safepoint logs (alongside your GC logs) to give you insight into non GC pauses in your JVM!
- A new High kernel times analytic. Be warned if your GC is causing too much system activity on your O/S.
- A new Metaspace/Permspace causing Full GCs analytic.
- 2 new graphs detailing the Memory Pool sizing in absolute and percentage terms for the G1 collector.
- 6 new graphs detailing the internal phase activities of the G1 collector.
- Colours and icons have been stabilised and made consistent.
- Many improvements to the Help and Information system.
- A host of small parsing improvements.
- The sharp eyed amongst you will see the version number is set to 3.0.1 or 3.0.2 – don’t panic this is a side effect of our build system!
Contact email@example.com if you need any help.
Martijn (CEO) and the jClarity team.