New Censum 2.0.27 Release
We’ve made another round of important fixes and added some exciting new features (namely support for PrintFLSStatistics, PrintOldPLAB and timezone support for logs with dates.
VERSION NUMBERS: You may have noticed that we have jumped to 2.0.27 from 2.0.25. This is due to our versioning scheme for public vs on-premise customers. Rest assured, you haven’t missed out on anything :-).
- New support for PrintFLSStatistics flag – this addition improves our parsing accuracy.
- New support for PrintOldPLAB flag – PLAB stats aren’t a ‘tunable’ we will report on but this addition improves our parsing accuracy.
- Fixes to PrintReferenceGC flag across multiple collectors – this resolves a number of parsing issues.
- Several parsing fixes for all collectors under various versions of Java. Individual customers have been notified of their particular fixe(s).
- Fix for the regression of date/time stamps display option working, sorry about that!
- Long awaited support for showing date/time stamps in the correct timezone.
- Various wording improvements to analytics.
- New kernel time exceeds user time during GC activity analytic.
You can download the latest version from http://download.jclarity.com using your original trial/purchase email address and UUID.