New Censum 2.0.25 Release
We’ve made another round of important fixes and added some exciting new features (namely support for PrintAdaptiveSizePolicy and PrintReferenceGC).
VERSION NUMBERS: You may have noticed that we have jumped to 2.0.25 from 2.0.23. This is due to our release system having churn over a new version number in case of a falied release. Rest assured, you haven’t missed out on anything :-).
- New support for PrintAdapativeSize flag – this resolves a number of parsing issues.
- New support for PrintReferenceGC flag – this resolves a number of parsing issues.
- Several parsing fixes for all collectors under various versions of Java.
- Re-enable the information (i) help text on all graphs.
- Fix for Censum claiming -XX:+PrintGCApplicationStoppedTime flag was not set (although it was) for JDK 1.8
You can download the latest version from http://download.jclarity.com using your original trial/purchase email address and UUID.