New Censum Release 2.0.23
We’ve made another round of important fixes and added some exciting new features (namely a Heap to Small analytic and a CPU Time graph).
VERSION NUMBERS: You may have noticed that we have jumped to 2.0.23 from 2.0.18. This is due to our release system having churn over a new version number in case of a falied release. Rest assured, you haven’t missed out on anything :-).
- New CPU Summary graph that show CPU time taken by GC events.
- New G1 Heap too small analytic changed to parsing fixes for G1 logs under Java 1.8.0_40+.
- Several parsing fixes for G1 logs under Java 1.8.0_40+.
- Re-enable the information (i) help text on graphs.
- A parsing fix for Parallell Old log under Java 1.6.
You can download the latest version from http://download.jclarity.com using your original trial/purchase email address and UUID.